to respect and protect any personal data or information from Users of the GudangAda’s application.
When the User accesses and/or uses GudangAda’s services, the User declares that each User's personal data
are valid and truthful, and the User gives his approval to GudangAda to obtain, collect, manage, analyze,
2. Point of Time inCollecting and Acquiring User's Personal Data and Information
To process User’s transaction data, to manage and to expedite the process of using GudangAda’s application,
as well as other purposes - as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations-, GudangAda will collect
User's personal data and information when:
- Register and/or use GudangAda services, or open an account in the GudangAda application,
- Use GudangAda products and services, then make any kind of agreement, as well as sending any file/data,
but not limited to application forms or other forms relating to GudangAda products and services, both in
the form of soft copies and hard copies,
- Interact with us through customer service services, such as telephone lines (which may be recorded),
chat, letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings, social media and email,
- Use any kind of features that require permission to access the User's device,
- Fill-in User’s Bank Account data when the User conducts payment transaction activities through the
GudangAda application, but is not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant
payments, internet banking, mobile banking, and retail outlets.
3. User Personal Data and Information collected by GudangAda
User personal data and information that may be collected by the GudangAda include but are not limited to:
- User's personal data, such as User’s account (which contains a photo, Cell Phone Number, Email Address,
Name, Gender, Place of Birth, Date of Birth, Religion, National Identity Card Number, Tax Status), User's
Bank Account (which contains Bank Account Number, Bank Name , Bank Account Holder Name, Bank Branch
Office), and Shipping Address,
- Data sent by and / or connected to the device used to access the service, and
- Other data that will be required later on.
4. Use of User's Personal Data and Information
GudangAda can use all or some part of the User's personal data and information, obtained and collected from
the User as mentioned in point 3 for the following matters:
- 1) Process all forms of requests, activities and transactions carried out by Users through the GudangAda
application, including for the purpose of sending products to the User.
- 2) Provision of features to provide, realize, maintain and improve GudangAda’s products and services,
- Offering, obtaining, providing, and/or facilitating marketplace services, financing, loans, and other
products through the Gudangada application;
- Allows features to personalize User accounts, such as Wishlist and Favorite Stores; and/or
- Conduct internal GudangAda activities that are needed to provide services on the GudangAda
applications, such as solving software problems, bugs, operational problems, conducting data analysis,
testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze trends in use and activities.
- Helping Users when communicating with Customer Service in Gudangada applications, including for:
- Making the GudangAda application easier for Users to get to know about Gudangada
- Making the GudangAda application easier for Users to know how to use the GudangAda application.
- Checking and resolving User issues; and
- Overseeing and improving GudangAda’s Customer Service responses.
- Contacting Users via chats, emails, letters, telephones, faxes, and others, including but not limited,
to assist and/or complete the transaction process or the process of resolving all problems and obstacles
- Using the User's personal data and information for research, analysis, product development and testing
purposes to improve GudangAda’s User-friendliness and security of services in the GudangAda application,
as well as to develop new features and products.
- Informing Users about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, the latest developments,
events and others, either through the Gudangada application or through other media. Gudangada can also use
this information to promote and process programs and lotteries, give prizes, and present advertisements
and relevant content about Gudangada services and business partners.
Monitoring or investigating suspicious transactions or transactions that contain indications of fraud or
violation of the Terms and Conditions or applicable legal provisions, and take necessary actions as a
follow-up to the results of monitoring or investigating the transaction.
- In situations where the the GudangAda application may require, use or disclose User’s data for law
enforcement purposes or for the fulfillment of applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in
the case of a dispute or legal process between the User and the GudangAda application.
5. Disclosure of User's Personal Data and Information
GudangAda guarantees that there are no sale, transfer, distribution or lending of User's personal data and
information to other third parties, without the permission of the User, except in the following matters:
- Required disclosure of User data to partners or other third parties who assist the GudangAda in
providing services on the application and processing all forms of User activity in the application,
including processing transactions, verifying payments, shipping products, and others.
- GudangAda can provide relevant information to business partners in accordance with the User's agreement
to use business partner services, including applications or other applications that has integrated API
(Application Programming Interface) or services, or business partners in which GudangAda has collaborated
to deliver promotions, a specific program or service
- When the communication is required between the GudangAda business partners (such as logistics providers,
shipping goods, payments, etc.) with the User in terms of resolving constraints or other matters.
- GudangAda can provide relevant information to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms,
or similar service providers.
- Users contacting GudangAda via public media such as blogs, social media, and certain features of the
application, interactions between Users and GudangAda may be publicly visible.
- GudangAda can share User’s information with its subsidiaries and affiliates to help provide services or
perform data processing for and on behalf of Gudangada.
- Gudangada can share User data or information needed for credit worthiness with credit rating agencies or
bureaus, or Credit Information Management Institutions (LPIP).
- GudangAda discloses User data in an effort to comply with legal obligations and / or the existence of
legitimate requests from law enforcement officials.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically take place in the User's device that performs functions
in saving User's preferences and configuration while using an application.
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the User has on the User's
computer device, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
- We may link Cookies information to personal data. Cookies also linked to information about what items
the User has chosen for the page and purchases that the User sees. This information is also used to track
the User's shopping cart. Cookies are also used to convey specific content according to User interests and
to monitor usage of the GudangAda application.
7. User Choice and Transparency
- Mobile devices in general (iOS and Android) have settings so that the GudangAda application cannot
access certain data without the consent of the User. When the application is used for the first time, the
iOS device will give a notification to the User when the GudangAda application accesses the data, while
the Android device will provide a notification to the User when the GudangAda application is first loaded.
By using the application and providing access to the GudangAda application, the User is assumed to give
- Users can access and change User data and personal information through the Profile feature on the
- GudangAda can still send messages or emails in the form of list of transactions or information related
to the User's account.
- Users can contact GudangAda to withdraw approval for the acquisition, collection, storage, management
and use of User's personal data and information, as long as it is permitted by the applicable laws and
regulations . If so, the User understands the consequences that the User cannot use application services
or other GudangAda services.
8. Storage and Deletion of User's Personal Data and Information
GudangAda will store User's personal data and information as long as the User's account remains active and
can carry out deletion in accordance with the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations.
have occurred. By continuing to access and use the application services as well as other GudangAda services,